15 Edmund Place
Architecturally Designed and Master BuiltThis house is of full brick construction on the lower levels and has suspended concrete slabs throughout. An abundance of room, the property is ideal for large family in need of a big home. Situated in the heart of Cecil Hills, the property backs onto parklands and sits on the high side of the street, offering expansive views. The design captures all angles of the views with multiple balconies strategically placed. A short stroll to shops and schools.
- Grand entrance with void area allowing an abundance of natural lighting.
- 5 bedrooms all with robes and ensuite to the main, 3 bedrooms enjoy the luxury of an outdoor balcony
- Living areas are of abundance with sunken formal lounge, formal dining, meals area, family room and rumpus room upstairs also includes its own separate lounge room plus an additional retreat area.
- Outdoor alfresco area
- Central kitchen with ample storage and 900mm appliances
- 3 car garage with extra high ceiling space
- Airconditioning throughout